Vision 2030 Objectives
Health Valley™ Vision 2030, is built around solid values and strong pillars such as:
✓ Long-term commitments
✓ Strategic planning
✓ Sustainability and iteration
✓ Efficient execution
We have outlined a global and ambitious vision for the investment initiatives of Health Valley™, which will progress up to the year 2030, and beyond.
These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Long-term strategic planning and sustainable development;
- Infrastructure initiatives through strategic partnership programs;
- Public / private partnership program;
- Infrastructural Investment Fund Program;
- Performance measurement programs;
- Human Capital Development Program.
Strategic development plan
Health Valley™ serves as a trademark and positioning brand, as well as a strategic platform and managerial vehicle, which aims to institutionalize and improve project management, facilitating the coordination of efforts among stakeholders, and effectively with progressive methodology through three main levels of development:
- The first step is to establish the mechanisms and measures necessary to achieve Health Valley™ Vision 2030. These are made up of the institutionalization of programs for both decision-making and activities aimed at defining the implementation of projects over the extended territory.
- Define a programmatic development plan at national and regional level, capable of contextualizing the project as an economic development operation in the context of “strategies for Italy”.
- Initialize the path of institutionalization of the vehicle at the regional level.
- At the same time, coordinate the promotion, communication and dissemination strategy through the channels and agencies in charge at national and regional level.
- Definition of the working framework and responsibility in the field of cooperation with the various stakeholders, public and private, local authorities.
- The second step aims to establish those disciplines (legal, fiscal, financial) for the purposes of planning and managing investment processes.
- Creation of mechanisms for the management of capital and funds.
- Partnerships and contracts with intermediaries and interested parties, aimed at planning and channeling resources to public infrastructure and private projects.
- Evaluation mechanisms for managerial responsibility: executive branch, stakeholders, institutional intermediaries.
- The third step, on contractual commitments and final evaluations, will be to implement and carry out all the processes.
- Governance, compliance and management committees will be responsible for supervising and monitoring executions through iterative processes aimed at continuous reassessment and planning through holistic and multidisciplinary implementation.
- Execution Bodies: Public / Private, Stakeholders.
- Management Performance: activity monitoring and iterations.
- Strategic Council: Board of Directors, Management and Development Committee, Ethics Committee.
- Public institutions: council of municipal government, local authorities.
- Committee whose purpose is to monitor governance.